The attorneys at our law firm have been practicing for a combined total of over 50 years. Our attorneys provide representation for personal injury clients throughout the state of New Jersey who have been injured due to third-party negligence. We also represent clients in cases of real estate, family law, divorce proceedings, criminal defense, medical malpractice, and domestic violence. Our attorneys, based out of offices in Hoboken, NJ, and Kearny, NJ, can take you through the litigation process with as little stress as possible and help you achieve the most beneficial outcomes. Whether your needs are simple or complicated, we can help protect your best interests. To schedule your free consultation with one of our attorneys, contact our firm today.
Our Team of Attorneys
We are a family-operated firm, established 44 years ago by Frederick R. Dunne, Jr. , who specializes in real estate and family law. He is also a public defender and has practiced criminal law. F.R. "Chip" Dunne, III joined our team seven years ago, and handles personal injury and medical malpractice cases, with a focus on civil litigation. Leonard B. Cohen is the newest addition to our firm, joining us in 2015. He is responsible for all family cases, including custody, divorce, and domestic violence suits, in addition to real estate and foreclosure litigation.
At Dunne, Dunne & Cohen, LLC, our attorneys are dedicated to putting the needs and desires of our clients first and foremost in order to achieve the most beneficial outcomes possible.
Our Legal Services
With a team of attorneys who can provide legal guidance in several areas, we provide representation in cases of:
- Medical malpractice is caused by negligence, incompetence, or willful harm on the part of a medical practitioner or health care organization.
- Accident and personal injury cases concern bodily harm incurred in slip and fall accidents, boating or bus or bike accidents, construction accidents, workplace accidents, nursing home abuse, and more.
- Domestic violence complaints or charges are related to violence, whether physical, emotional, verbal, or mental abuse perpetrated by a relative, cohabitant, spouse, former spouse, significant other, or former household member.
- Divorce and family law proceedings include settlements or court orders related to ending a marriage or partnership, dividing assets, deciding custody, or determining alimony.
- Car accident cases involve vehicular collisions and damage, such as single vehicle or pedestrian incidents; rear-end, side, or head-on collisions; multi-vehicle pile-ups; or DUI-related accidents. We defend all kinds of victims of roadway accidents, including bicyclists.
- Criminal defense cases involve crimes such as assault, harassment, sex crimes, or drug offenses.
- Residential and commercial real estate can include contract negotiations, dispute settlements, and litigation related to the sale, purchase, lease, or rent of a property or building.
Our Practice Philosophy
At Dunne, Dunne & Cohen, LLC, we are dedicated to putting the needs and desires of our clients first and foremost in order to achieve the most beneficial outcomes possible. The legal process can be stressful, especially if you or a loved one is recovering from an injury, and our team cannot only advise and guide you through the process but will also try to make it as simple and stress-free as possible. We are prepared to go to court, if necessary.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Our firm can help you manage your case efficiently and professionally, protecting your interests guiding you through the legal process. If you need legal guidance concerning a personal injury, contact our firm today to schedule your free consultation.